Welcome to the Medical Marijuana, Inc. affiliate program!
When you sign up as a Medical Marijuana, Inc. affiliate, we’ll provide you with a special link to your website that you can share on your blog, social media, website, etc. You’ll earn money for every customer that makes a purchase from your link. It’s that easy!
This affiliate program applies to BOTH MedicalMarijuanaInc.com and DixieBotanicals.com.
MedicalMarijuanaInc.com includes dozens of CBD oil products from our leading brands such as Real Scientific Hemp Oil™ and Dixie®, as well as other products for cannabis enthusiasts, such as vaporizers and hemp apparel.
DixieBotanicals.com is a boutique CBD brand that includes a curated offering of CBD oil products, aimed at a young audience with an active lifestyle.
We encourage you to promote both stores and find the mix that suits your audience best!
For each customer that you refer to Medical Marijuana, Inc., you will earn 15% on their purchase from your link, within 60 days of clicking your link. You must earn $100 in commissions to receive payout.
If you generate over $10,000 in sales in a month, you qualify for our Gold affiliate tier, which entitles you to 20% commissions for all sales over the $10,000 threshold.
Selling Made Easy
Our brands like Dixie Botanicals® and Real Scientific Hemp Oil™ were some of the first and best known CBD oils in the United States, and are featured by major media outlets such as USA Today, Health Magazine, Forbes, Leafly and High Times often.
We also consistently engage our traffic with high converting offers, such as limited time discounts, educational sales funnels and subscription programs.
Make Money Each Month
You’ll easily be able to see your sales and commissions anytime, and we send commission checks each month. Commissions are paid on the first business day of each month for all sales that have cleared the store’s refund period of 21 days. Commissions can be paid by check or ACH.
Here to Help
When you join our program, you’ll hear from us with updates on promotions, new products, affiliate contests and more! If you ever have questions, contact us at [email protected]!
Full Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
Medical Marijuana, Inc.
Affiliate Marketing Agreement
This Affiliate Marketing Agreement (the “Agreement) is effective as of the first date set forth below (the “Effective Date”) as is made by and between Company (the “Company”) and the “Affiliate” defined below.
1. Overview. This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an Affiliate in the Company’s Affiliate Program. The purpose of this Agreement is to allow HTML linking between your website and social media platforms and the Company’s website. Please note that throughout this Agreement, "we," "us," and "our" refer to the Company and "you," "your," and "yours" refer to the Affiliate.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT. THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY. BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE AGREEMENT AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION.
2. Company Affiliate Marketing Program. You as a Medical Marijuana, Inc. Affiliate shall be compensated 10% of a total sale when one of your followers uses your affiliate link and makes a purchase on the Company website. THESE MUST BE UNIQUE VISITORS, meaning someone who is not currently a Company customer. You will receive compensation from this unique customer for 90 days. After 90 days, this customer is recognized as a Company customer.
a. Affiliates earn 15% commission on most products on customers’ purchases made from MedicalMarijuanaInc.com or DixieBotanicals.com within 60 days of clicking your affiliate link, or with the use of your affiliate discount code. Select vaporizers on MedicalMarijuanaInc.com are only eligible for 5% commission.
b. Gold Tier Affiliates: Affiliates who generate over $10,000 in sales in a given month are eligible for the Company’s Gold Tier, in which they will earn 20% commission for sales over the $10,000 threshold (excludes vaporizers).
c. Use of affiliate discount code supersedes an affiliate link click. For example, if a customer clicks Affiliate #1’s affiliate link but enters Affiliate #2’s discount code at checkout, Affiliate #2 will be credited with the commission for the sale.
d. Affiliate payments are made on the 5th of each month, or on the first business day thereafter. Payments are only processed for amounts greater than $100+. If an Affiliate's earned commission is less than $100, a payment will not be sent until it has reached a $100+ amount.
e. Affiliates may choose to be paid via ACH or check. Please allow 7 business days for your check to arrive in the mail.
4. Affiliate Link. As an Affiliate, You may advertise your affiliate link using graphics and text links online. You may not use your own link to make purchases.
5. Content. Upon becoming a Company Affiliate, a Google Drive folder will be shared with you. This content can be used in accordance with Affiliate’s link.
7. Revoking Affiliate Status. The Company may cancel this Agreement at any time and with or without notice to Affiliate. Further, affiliation will be cancelled if this contract is broken. Affiliation can be cancelled with no warning in cases of suspected fraudulent activity. If Company affiliation is revoked, you cannot rejoin the program in the future. Affiliation can be immediately revoked for the following reasons regarding inappropriate/unsuitable content:
a. False advertisements concerning Company
b. Spamming using your affiliate link
c. Using unapproved copyrighted materials on your website
d. Harassment or intimidation of others on your website
e. Content deemed to be graphic or explicit by Company
8. Company and brand names. “Medical Marijuana, Inc.” “Dixie Botanicals” “HempMeds” “Real Scientific Hemp Oil” “RSHO” “Cibdex” “Cibaderm” cannot be used as a part of an affiliate’s website domain, blog, Facebook account, YouTube channel, Twitter username, Instagram handle, or any URL associated with the affiliate account.
9. Copyright and Trademark Infringement. Company reserves the rights to seek legal action against affiliates that infringe our copyrights and registered trademarks, or that replicate our product designs under a different brand.
10. Terms of Agreement. The terms and conditions of this agreement will begin upon execution of this document and will end when your affiliate account has been terminated. The terms may be modified by us at any time. If you do not agree with any modifications, you may ask to have your affiliation cancelled.
11. FTC Guidelines. Affiliates must abide by all state and federal consumer protection laws and regulations including the Federal Trade Commission Act and the CAN-SPAM Act. The FTC points out that “when there exists a connection between the endorser and the seller of the advertised product” it is imperative that such a connection is “fully disclosed.” Affiliates can read the full text here. We strongly encourage our affiliates to adhere to the FTC’s rules. We also reserve the right to terminate our relationship with any non-compliant affiliates.
12. False Statements. You may not make any misleading or false statements in your campaigns. To avoid conflicts and to protect the integrity of Company brand, Company reserves the right to suspend any affiliates activities and thus their commissions for phrases that Company determines to be untrue or inflammatory claims of our products, services or websites.
13. Promotional Codes. Affiliates may ask Company to use up to a 10% discount code. This discount code must be created and approved by Company. Affiliates’ own account will be reflected of any discount affiliate uses. Affiliates are restricted from using Company promotional codes on coupon-based websites such as GROUPON.COM, RETAILMENOT.COM, COUPONTRADE.COM or any other similar functioning sites. Company reserves the right to change or delete a promotional code with or without notice.
14. Modification. We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. In such event, you will be notified by email. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures and Company’s Affiliate Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to end this Agreement. Your continued participation in Company's Affiliate Program following the posting of the change notice or new Agreement on our site will indicate your agreement to the changes.
15. Payments. The Company maintains a 21 day refund waiting period for each order. Commissions will only be paid on those orders which have met the 21 day refund waiting period. Payments will be made on the 5th of each month or on the first business day thereafter. Payments will only be paid for amounts exceeding $100.
16. Access to Affiliate Account Interface. You will create a password so that you may enter the Company’s secure affiliate account interface. From their site you will be able to receive your reports that will describe our calculation of the commissions due to you.
17. Grant of Licenses. We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to (i) access our site through HTML links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and (ii) solely in connection with such links, to use our logos, trade names, trademarks, and similar identifying material (collectively, the "Licensed Materials") that we provide to you or authorize for such purpose. You are only entitled to use the Licensed Materials to the extent that you are a member in good standing of Company’s Affiliate Program. You agree that all uses of the Licensed Materials will be on behalf of Company and the good will associated therewith will inure to the sole benefit of Company.
18. Affiliate agrees not to use the Company’s proprietary materials in any manner that is disparaging, misleading, obscene or that otherwise portrays the Company in a negative light. Other than the license granted in this Agreement, the Company retains all right, title, and interest to its respective rights and no right, title, or interest is transferred to Affiliate.
19. Representations and Warranties You represent and warrant that:
a. This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms.
b. You have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to perform your obligations under this Agreement, without the approval or consent of any other party.
c. You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to us in this Agreement.
20. Limitations of Liability. The Company WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL COMMISSION FEES PAID TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
21. Indemnification. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Company, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as "Losses") insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any claim that our use of the affiliate trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary right of any third party, (ii) any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by you herein, or (iii) any claim related to your site, including, without limitation, content therein not attributable to us (iv.) the loss or shut down of any social media platform including Instagram.
22. Confidentiality. Affiliate acknowledges that during the engagement Affiliate will have access to and become acquainted with various trade secrets, inventions, innovations, processes, information, records and specifications owned or licensed by the Company and/or used by the Company in connection with the operation of its business including, without limitation, the Company’s business and product processes, methods, customer lists, accounts and procedures. The Affiliate agrees that the Affiliate will not disclose any of the aforesaid, directly or indirectly, or use any of them in any manner, either during the term of this Agreement or at any time thereafter, except as required in the course of this engagement with the Company. All files, records, documents, blueprints, specifications, information, letters, notes, media lists, original artwork/creative, notebooks, and similar items relating to the business of the Company, whether prepared by the Affiliate or otherwise coming into Affiliate's possession, shall remain the exclusive property of the Company. The Affiliate shall not retain any copies of the foregoing without the Company’s prior written permission. Upon the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, or whenever requested by the Company, the Affiliate shall immediately deliver to the Company all such files, records, documents, specifications, information, and other items in Affiliate's possession or under Affiliate's control. The Affiliate further agrees that the Affiliate will not disclose Affiliate's retention as an independent Affiliate or the terms of this Agreement to any person without the prior written consent of the Company and shall at all times preserve the confidential nature of Affiliate's relationship to the Company and of the services hereunder.
23. Equitable Relief. Each Party acknowledges and agrees that due to the unique nature of the Confidential Information, any breach of this Agreement may cause irreparable harm to the Parties for which damages are not an adequate remedy, and, accordingly, the Parties shall be entitled to seek equitable relief in addition to all other remedies available at law. Each Party further agrees that no bond or other security shall be required in obtaining any equitable relief.
24. Governing Law, Arbitration, Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and the Parties agree that any and all disputes arising under, or relating to, this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the County of San Diego, State of California.
a. In the event of any claim, demand, dispute, controversy, or causes of action, arising out of or relating to any performance required under this Agreement, or the interpretation, validity or enforceability of this Agreement, (each a "Claim”), the Parties hereto shall use their best efforts to settle the Claim. To this effect, they shall consult and negotiate with each other in good faith and, recognizing their mutual interests, attempt to reach a just and equitable resolution satisfactory to the Parties. If the Claim cannot be settled through negotiation within a period of seven (7) days, the Parties agree to attempt in good faith to settle the Claim through mediation, administered by a mediator mutually agreeable to the Parties, before resorting to arbitration. If they do not reach such resolution, or an agreed upon mediator cannot be identified, within a period of thirty (30) days, then, upon notice by either Party to the other they shall commence arbitration.
b. Any such arbitration proceedings will be accomplished in accordance with the following: (a) the arbitration proceeding will be conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association in effect at the time a demand for arbitration is made. To the extent that there is any conflict between the rules of the American Arbitration Association and this arbitration clause, this clause will govern and determine the rights of the Parties; (b) the arbitration will take place in the County of San Diego, State of California before a single arbitrator, selected mutually by the Parties to the arbitration within a 90 day period following demand for arbitration; (c) the decision of the arbitrator, including the determination of the amount of any damages suffered, will be exclusive, final, and binding on all parties, their heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and; assigns, as applicable, and judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction; (d) each Party shall bear their own attorney fees and costs and the costs of the arbitrator to be shared equally by the Parties; (e) IN NO EVENT, WHETHER AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, MACHINE LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER OR NOT EITHER PARTY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
a. You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and Merchant.com.
b. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on Your Site or any other of Your Site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
c. You may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
d. You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties.
e. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between us and you, and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written.
f. The headings and titles contained in this Agreement are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement.
g. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.